srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
thiruvAdi pUram (ANdAL) uthsavam is celebrated in a grand manner in thirumeyyam. uthsavam starts on 30th and goes on for 10 days. This year, thiru thEr (rathOthsavam) is also arranged after several years of gap.
- 30th July – dhvaja ArOhaNam – flag hoisting
- 4th August – ANdAL thirukkalyANam with sathyamUrthy perumAL
- 7th August (morning) – rathOthsavam
- 7th August (night) – dhvaja avarOhaNam (flag unhoisting)
- 8th August – uthsavam completion
- Day 1
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6041903918076174161 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
- Morning – dhvaja ArohaNam (flag hoisting), thirumanjanam, thiruppAvai gOshti and sARRumuRai
- Evening – puRappAdu for sathyamUrthy perumAL and ANdAL with gOshti
- Day 2
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6042547045561137361 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
EMPERUMAN, SRI ANDAL ADORNED MUTHANGI – Muthangi Sevai for Sevarthigal during Thiru Veedhi Purappadu.
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Arulicheyal – Thiruppavai, Periyazhwar Thirumozhi 2m pathu, Thirumozhi 2m Pathu
Evening: Arulicheyal – 2m Thiruvandhadhi, Thiruvaimozhi 2m Pathu + Satrumurai, Thiruveedhi Purappadu, Satrumurai, Theertham, Prasadam.
- Day 3
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6042795504239445953 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
- Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu-Arulal, Thiruppavai, Periyazhwar Thirumozhi 3m Pathu, Thirumozhi: 3m Pathu, Satrumurai
- Day 4
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6043147102158277441 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
- Garuda sEvai for sathyamUrthy perumAL
- Day 5
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6043613112935987233 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Thiruppavai, Nachiar Thirumozhi, Satrumurai
Evening: Thiruvirutham, Thiruvaimozhi 5m Pathu, Satrumurai, Thiru Veedhi Purappadu, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam
- Day 6 – thirukkalyANa uthsavam
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6043871989109210225 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Temple wore Festive Look right from the night of 3 August 2014 and on the evening of 4 August it was Grand Festival for the Locals being Thiruk-Kalyana Utsavam for Sri Sathyamoorthy Perumal and Sri Andal.
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu-Arulal, Thiruppavai, Perumal Thirumozhi, Periya Thirumozhi 5m Pathu, Satrumurai
Evening: Thiruvasiriyam, Periya Thiruvandhadhi, Satrumurai,Sri Andal Veedhi Purappadu before Thiruk-Kalyanam. Due to drizzling – Veedhi Purappadu got restricted to smaller route
On arrival at the temple, Malai Matrudhal, Mariyadhai to Perumal Event, Homam, Thiruk-Kalyanam, Varanamayiram, Maha Arathi
Later Emberuman and Kodhai Nachiar Thiru Veedhi Ula.
During Thiru Veedhi Ula, Locals invited Dhivya Thambathigal with their offerings for Lord.
Thirumeyyathu Kodhai Nachiar’s Thozhiargal Arathi Eduthu Varavetranar.
Thiruvandhi Kappu, Malai, Mariyadhai to Maniyakarar (HRCE Supervisor of this temple),Sambahavai for various temple kainkaryaparars by Thirumeyyar Arakkattalai who, are the Ubhayadharar for the whole day i.e. Sri Andal Thiruk-Kalyanam day.
Right Shri Krishnamoorthy Bhattar, Shri Janaki Raman – Shri Kalyana Raman – Shri Ranganathan – Shri Narasimhan (STAHNEEGARS), Shri RAJA BHATTAR from THIRUK-KANNAMANGAI put up tremendous amount of work for this event to be successful.
Not to speak of President Shri Jayabalan of Thirumeyyar Arakkattalai and His TEAM Members who have been sweating out for the last one week for making this as a “Grand Event”.
Those who happened to be part of this Event are the BLESSED ONES and via this 150+ photographs I am sure you all will have the samething.
- Day 7
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6044124671268313473 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Morning: –– Ther Kaal Oondrudhal Muhurtham, Later Arulicheyal – Thiruchandra Virutham, Periya Thirumozhi 6m Pathu, Satrumurai
Evening:Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Arulicheyal: Thiruppavai, Thirumalai, Thiruppaliyezhuchi, Thiruvaimozhi 7m Pathu, Satrumurai, Thiru Veedhi Purappadu, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam
- Day 8
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6044491049009191857 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Thiruppavai, Amalanadhipiran, Kanninunsrithambu, Peria Thirumozhi 7–8m Pathu, Satrumurai
Evening: Peria Thirumozhi 9m Pathu, Thiruvaimozhi 8m PathuThiruveedhi Purappadu, SATRUMURAI, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam
Thursday the 7 August 2014 — THIRU THER —> After 40 years.
- Day 9
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6044982790858735185 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Thiruppavai, Thiruvezhuk-Kootru Irukkai Emberuman Therukku Yezhundhu Arulum Pozhudhu. Peria Thirumozhi: 10m Pathu, 11m Pathu during Rathothsavam
From Thiru Ther — In the presence of Sri Sathyamoorthy Perumal & Sri Andal – Thirumanjanam for Chakrathazhwar, THEERTHAVARI at SATHYA THEERTHAM. Then Thirukurunthandagam + Thirunedunthandagam Arulicheyal Chanting. SATRUMURAI –> Peria Thirumozhi, Thirunedunthandagam, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam.
District Collector – Pudukkottai District, HRCE Supervisor who is also Maniyakarar, plus participation from Locals residing at Thirumeyyam and from surrounding villages.
After Thirukalyanam, this was another BIG THIRU VIZHA for them
Thirumeyyam – Day 9 – 7 August Night —>.Purappadu (Siriya Thirumadal, Periya Thirumadal), After Emberuman, Sri Andal’s return to Temple —> Thiruvaimozhi 9m Pathu, 10m Pathu Satrumurai, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam.
Dwaja-Avarohanam. Thereafter Malai, Mariyadhai upto and at the residence of Shri Krishnamoorthy Bhattar.
Blessed to be a part in this Utsavam throughout and I am sure, with the Blessings of Azhwar, Emberumanar, Jeeyar will continue to have our participation in all forthcoming Utsavams for many more years.
- Day 10 – vidAyARRi (relaxation)
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6045721464705821713 – Thanks to sundararaman swamy
Morning: Thirumanjanam Kandu Arulal, Thiruppavai, Iramanusa Nootrandhadhi, Satrumurai, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam
Evening:Upadesa Rathinamalai, Thiruvaimozhi Nootrandhadhi, Satrumurai —> Thiru Veedhi Purappadu, Thiruppavai Satrumurai, Theertham, Sri Satagopam, Prasadam
Ubhayadharar Mariyadhai, Paligai Karaithal, Emberuman – Sri Andal Aasthanam Yezhundu Aruli, Ubhaya Nachiyargaludan Aasthanathil Serthi